RAW MATERIAL: Bovine Hides
HIDE SIZE: 50 SQF (Average)
THICKNESS: 1.1-1.3 mm
APPROXIMATE WEIGHT: 2.50 –3.00 oz. / sqf
TYPE TANNING: Chrome
TYPE DYEING: Drum-Dyed Through
TYPE FINISH: Semi-Aniline
CLASSIFICATION: Full Top Grain
RUBBING FASTNESS – DRY: 500 cycles – Min. Grade 4, ISO 11640
RUBBING FASTNESS – WET: 150 cycles – Min. Grade 3- 4, ISO 11640
RUBBING FASTNESS – ARTIFICIAL PERSPIRATION: 80 cycles – Min. Grade 3, ISO 11640
LIGHT FASTNESS (UV): Min. grade 3, NBR 14392
DRY ADHESION: Min.: 3 N/cm, ISO 11644
FLEX RESISTANCE: 50,000 cycling, No Breaks, ISO 5402-1
TEAR STRENGTH: Min: 40 N, ISO 3377-2
TENSILE TEST: Min: 10 N/mm², ISO 3376
ELONGATION TEST: 50% to 80%, ISO 3376
FLAMMABILITY: Passes Cal Tech Bul. #117
Looking for the true rustic look that is family friendly and for high traffic areas? Bonanza offers just these features. It is a full grain leather on South American raw material and features a nice color palette.
- Keep furniture dust and dirt free. Dusting and vacuuming with a soft brush. Deal with spills and soil gently and quickly (do not rub or scrub). Use a clean cloth or sponge. If necessary, use clean distilled water only and let dry naturally.
- Do not expose to intense heat sources or direct sunlight. Some color fading may occur if the leather is exposed to direct, intense light and heat.
- Do not use solvent or any product involving solvents to clean leather furniture.
- Expect some color variation from hide to hide, especially on articles classified as anilines.
- This product is sold as Table Run selection which will have some variation in yield from hide to hide.