RAW MATERIAL: Bovine Hides
HIDE SIZE: 45 SQF (Average)
THICKNESS: 1.1 – 1.3 mm
APPROXIMATE WEIGHT: 2.50 – 3.00 oz. / sqf
TYPE TANNING: Chrome Tanning
TYPE DYEING: Aniline drum-dyed through
TYPE FINISH: Distressed, Buffed
CLASSIFICATION: Full Top Grain, Full Aniline, Nubuck
COLORFASTNESS: 250/4 dry
LIGHTFASTNESS: Minimum 3 on blue scale
FLAMMABILITY: Passes Cal Tech Bul. #117, NFPA 260
As each hide is processed individually, the color markings will be unique and the variations and natural markings are the hallmark of the pattern. Bull has the same specifications of a nubuck-aniline leather, but is considered a brushed leather; therefore, spills and stains should be taken care of promptly.
- Keep furniture dust and dirt free. Dusting and vacuuming with a soft brush. Deal with spills and soil gently and quickly (do not rub or scrub). Use a clean cloth or sponge. If necessary, use clean distilled water only and let dry naturally.
- Do not expose to intense heat sources or direct sunlight. Some color fading may occur if the leather is exposed to direct, intense light and heat.
- Do not use solvent or any product involving solvents to clean leather furniture.
- Expect some color variation from hide to hide, especially on articles classified as anilines.
- This product is sold as Table Run selection which will have some variation in yield from hide to hide.