To identify the color name, please leave cursor on the main image for a couple of seconds
RAW MATERIAL: Bovine Hides
HIDE SIZE: 45 SQF (Average)
THICKNESS: 1.1 – 1.3 mm
APPROXIMATE WEIGHT: 2.50 – 3.00 oz. / sqf
TYPE TANNING: Chrome Tanning
TYPE DYEING: Aniline drum-dyed through
TYPE FINISH: Distressed, Buffed
CLASSIFICATION: Full Top Grain, Full Aniline, Nubuck
COLORFASTNESS: 250/4 dry
LIGHTFASTNESS: Minimum 3 on blue scale
FLAMMABILITY: Passes Cal Tech Bul. #117, NFPA 260
o As each hide is processed individually, the color markings will be unique and the variations and natural markings are the hallmark of the pattern. Bull has the same specifications of a nubuck-aniline leather, but is considered a brushed leather; therefore, spills and stains should be taken care of promptly.
- Keep furniture dust and dirt free. Dusting and vacuuming with a soft brush. Deal with spills and soil gently and quickly (do not rub or scrub). Use a clean cloth or sponge. If necessary, use clean distilled water only and let dry naturally.
- Do not expose to intense heat sources or direct sunlight. Some color fading may occur if the leather is exposed to direct, intense light and heat.
- Do not use solvent or any product involving solvents to clean leather furniture.
- Expect some color variation from hide to hide, especially on articles classified as anilines.
- This product is sold as Table Run selection which will have some variation in yield from hide to hide.