To identify the color name, please leave cursor on the main image for a couple of seconds
RAW MATERIAL: European Raw Material
HIDE SIZE: 48/50 square feet (average)
THICKNESS: 1.0-1.1 mm
TYPE TANNING: Chrome
TYPE DYEING: Through Vacuum Dried
TYPE FINISH: Oil & Wax, Pull-Up
CLASSIFICATION: Aniline, Natural Grain
ADHESION OF FINISH: 2N/CM, EN ISO 11644…2005
AGEING FROM HEAT: MIN 3, EN ISO 17228
LIGHTFASTNESS: Min 3, EN ISO 105-B-02
TEAR STRENGTH: 20 N/MM, EN ISO 3377-1
FLAMMABILITY: Passes Cal Tech Bul. #117, NFPA 260
As a vacuum dried pull up article, Salvador has the fine attributes of such product and at a very attractive
price point. It is an article available in remarkable deep jewel tones.
- Keep furniture dust and dirt free. Dusting and vacuuming with a soft brush. Deal with spills and soil gently and quickly (do not rub or scrub). Use a clean cloth or sponge. If necessary, use clean distilled water only and let dry naturally.
- Do not expose to intense heat sources or direct sunlight. Some color fading may occur if the leather is exposed to direct, intense light and heat.
- Do not use solvent or any product involving solvents to clean leather furniture.
- Aqua o Bombay o Bordeaux o Brandy
- Chocolate o Flame o Iron o Kelp
- Ruby o Sapphire o Toffee o Wheat Gold
- Green Apple