To identify the color name, please leave cursor on the main image for a couple of seconds
RAW MATERIAL Bovine Hides, Brazil
HIDE SIZE 50 SQF (Average)
THICKNESS 1.0-1.1 mm
APPROXIMATE WEIGHT 2.00 – 2.50 oz. / sqf
TYPE TANNING Chrome
TYPE DYEING Drum-Dyed Through
TYPE FINISH Pigmented/Protected
CLASSIFICATION Corrected Grain
COLORFASTNESS 250/3-4 Wet, 500/4 Dry
LIGHTFASTNESS 4 on blue scale (I.U.F. 401)
FLAMMABILITY Passes Cal Tech Bul. #117-2013, NFPA 260
Our Valmont is designed to perform like a durable high traffic leather, but has the feel and suppleness of a
full aniline. This article provides a mid-century to modern color line in fourteen colors.
- Keep furniture dust and dirt free. Dusting and vacuuming with a soft brush. Deal with spills and soil gently and quickly (do not rub or scrub). Use a clean cloth or sponge. If necessary, use clean distilled water only and let dry naturally.
- Do not expose to intense heat sources or direct sunlight. Some color fading may occur if the leather is
exposed to direct, intense light and heat.
- Do not use solvent or any product involving solvents to clean leather furniture.
- Aquamarine o Arctic o Dusty Rose o Ivory
- Juniper o Lichen o Lime o Nectar
- Orchid o Praline o Sand o Spring
- Waterfall o Zinc
- Bright Yellow
- Dark Red
- Electric Blue
- Hyper Red
- Light Parchment
- Medium Crème
- Optical White
- Silver Grey
- Southern Vine
- Timber Brown