RAW MATERIAL Bovine Hides
HIDE SIZE 50 SQF (Average)
THICKNESS 1.1 – 1.3 mm
APPROXIMATE WEIGHT 2.50 – 3.00 oz. / sqf
TYPE TANNING Chrome Tanning
TYPE DYEING Aniline drum-dyed through
TYPE FINISH Distressed, Buffed
CLASSIFICATION Full Top Grain, Full Aniline, Nubuck
COLORFASTNESS 250/4 dry
LIGHTFASTNESS Minimum 3 on blue scale
FLAMMABILITY Passes Cal Tech Bul. #117, NFPA 260
o Cashmere offers an attractive color palette with a soft buttery hand. This article is unique as each hide is
processed individually, this creates attractive color highlights throughout the hide. As a nubuck-aniline
article spills and stains should be taken care of promptly.
- Keep furniture dust and dirt free. Dusting and vacuuming with a soft brush. Deal with spills and soil
gently and quickly (do not rub or scrub). Use a clean cloth or sponge. If necessary, use clean distilled
water only and let dry naturally.
- Do not expose to intense heat sources or direct sunlight. Some color fading may occur if the leather is
exposed to direct, intense light and heat.
- Do not use solvent or any product involving solvents to clean leather furniture.
- Expect some color variation from hide to hide, especially on articles classified as anilines.
- This product is sold as Table Run selection which will have some variation in yield from hide to hide.