To identify the color name, please leave cursor on the main image for a couple of seconds
RAW MATERIAL: Bovine Hides (Brahma)
HIDE SIZE: 50 SQF (Average)
THICKNESS: 1.3 – 1.5 mm
APPROXIMATE WEIGHT: 3.25 – 4.00 oz. / sqf
TYPE TANNING: Chrome
TYPE DYEING: Drum-Dyed Through
TYPE FINISH: Semi-Aniline
CLASSIFICATION: Full Top Grain
COLORFASTNESS: 10/4 Wet, 250/4 Dry
LIGHTFASTNESS: 3 on blue scale (I.U.F. 401)
FLAMMABILITY: Passes Cal Tech Bul. #117, NFPA 260
Brooklyn features a bold tipping effect which achieves the perfect balance of sophisticated elegance. It is a heavy weight article with an exceptional hand. The slight shiny tips contribute to Brooklyn’s unique dimensional beauty that perfectly enables the use of the article from traditional to contemporary applications. Moreover, the striking color selection embraces the key characteristics and natural beauty of the article.
- Keep furniture dust and dirt free. Dusting and vacuuming with a soft brush. Deal with spills and soil gently and quickly (do not rub or scrub). Use a clean cloth or sponge. If necessary, use clean distilled water only and let dry naturally.
- Do not expose to intense heat sources or direct sunlight. Some color fading may occur if the leather is exposed to direct, intense light and heat.
- Do not use solvent or any product involving solvents to clean leather furniture.
- Expect some color variation from hide to hide, especially on articles classified as anilines.
- This product is sold as Table Run selection which will have some variation in yield from hide to hide.
- Crème Brulee
- High Plains
- Sir Edmond